Upcoming Varsity Events
Upcoming JV Events
Shoot Out vs. Chaminade “HB for the Win”
Ella Davison is going to Bryant!
Ella Davison – Huntington Beach, Calif. | 5-8 | Midfield
A four-year varsity letter winner in field hockey at Huntington Beach High School for head coach Cathy Van Doornum … Helped her high school team win four-straight Sunset League Championships … Three-time First Team All-League honoree from 2017-2019 … Named to the Sunset League All-Tournament Team as a junior and senior … Earned the Outstanding Player Award as a junior … Named Sunset League Best Midfielder during her senior season in 2019 … Earned Most Valuable Player and the Coach’s Award as a senior … 2019 OPA Winning Teams/NFHCA High School National Academic Squad … Four-time Scholar-Athlete as well as earning Scholar-Athlete for Academic Achievement Award as a junior and Scholar of Distinction as a senior … A four-year member of the National Honor Society and a two-year member of the California Scholarship Federation.
Daughter of Kathy and Nick Davison … Has two sisters, Remi and Lucy.
Coach de Vries comments on Ella
“I am very excited to have Ella joining our program. She has been part of a great program and is a real team player and hard worker.”
Summer Camp – Mark Your Calendars
Cal State Games – Temecula
- We are registered to play in the Cal State Games in Temecula on Saturday, July 18th. The Games are held at Birdsall Sports Park, 323 Deer Hollow Way, Temecula, CA 92592
- We are holding rooms for the players for Friday night July 17th, at the Embassy Suites in Temecula. We will be posting additional information as we get it.
- Click link below for Cal State Games Website
- Cal State Games
Athletic Clearance and Physicals
- Athletic Clearance: Athletic clearance is open for next year. All athletes need be be cleared. Follow this link to the website athleticclearance.com and complete your forms. You will also need to take the concussion test.
- Physical: Players will also need another physical. Due to Social Distancing the school will not be offering physicals onsite this year. Physicals must be dated after June 1st. Here is the link: Physical Form
- Remember in order to participate in Field Hockey this two requirements must be met.